Saturday 16 October 2010

2nd week back to work

Hello all,



All my work habits have come back so quickly I feel like I have gone back ages ago. I have had lots of support from my colleagues and some were genuinely happy to see me which feels really nice. But most of them were couching and sneezing so inevitably, I got sick…


The commuting has been horrendous as they’re doing road works all over the place but luckily I listen to the French radio France Inter so I am up to date with the news, politics and culture.


On a more positive note, I have given myself monthly targets for my little business to make sure I keep on track. I have made sure they are achievable so I meet them all at the end of the month!


Come on! I can do it! : )

Cécile

1 comment:

  1. positive thinking-i like it! oh yes you can do it :0) hope you got the cards ok-thank you so much han xx

    ReplyDelete